no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Thursday, December 24, 2009
CHRISTMASEVEDAYANDSUCH

Tomorrow = Christmas.
I want a laptop, and an iPod. If I receive a laptop I will pee my pants and my eye will start twitching. iPod, I will have a goofy grin on my face. If I get a laptop, I'll be posting on here a lot more.

Last night my aunt and uncle came for their yearly Christmas visit from Ontario, and they are leaving New Years Eve. They usually spoil my brother and I with way to many presents, (not that I'm complaining) because we are their only niece and nephew, and we don't have kids of our own yet (omgthankgod) so they don't have grandchildren either.

I'm stuffing my face with cinimonbuns. They are from a store called Cinibun and they are the most amazing things ever. Yesterday I ate three (FatEmily) and today so far I had one. I could eat them all day long, they are that amazing.

I finally finished my Christmas shopping and wrapping. I hate hate Christmas present buying when you don't know what to buy people. They always say "Oh get me whatever" and they think that makes life easier, but it just causes me stress and makes me want to rip my hairs out of my head one at a time.

Trah la la, trah la la.

laters,

12:56 PM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor