no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Sunday, December 20, 2009
INTHELANDOFTHELOSTSOULS

I feel like starting everything over, but I wont since I like reading back on all my old posts. So let's just say that from now on, forget everything I said before. I'm starting fresh, theoretically.

This morning I woke up at 9:30, early for me, and decided to read my book because that's just how big of a nerd I am. So, I was reading.. etc.. for like, two hours. I then spotted a chocolate bar on my bureau, so duhh, I grabbed a chunk off it. I REALLY had to pee, so naturally I went to the washroom, bringing my chocolate chunk along. I peed, washed my hands, and ate my 5 squares of delight while staring in the mirror at my full morning glamor. (That consists of grogginess, messy hair, and scrabbled up pajamas. Pretty hot huh?

Today is Phyllis's birthday. Now she's 15 too. Buahaha more people are joining me in old age. When my back starts cracking and my teeth fall out, I will begin to be scared. I never want to get old.

So I went to Phyllis' house and we made these origami water bombs, which doesn't make much sense. How can paper hold water? Well it says it does, but I couldn't exactly check because my dad was coming to pick me up. Why wasn't I walking? BECAUSE THERE WAS A FREAKING TORNADO-BLIZZARD OUTSIDE. It's all blustery with snow and such, and its cold D: I'd rather snow on Christmas than not though.

I'm sooo not near done my Christmas shopping. I still need to get something for my friend, something for my brother, something for my dad, and something for my aunt and uncle. I have a feeling I'll just slap my name on something that my mom bought for my aunt&uncle, but I need to buy the others. One problem. I've got 10 bucks.

Shoooot.

latergatorr,

11:41 AM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor