no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Friday, January 1, 2010
321HAPPYNEWYEAR
Last night I went skating in my backyard at around
12:30am with my dad. So, I guess it wasn't really last night, it was more like really early this morning. It was cool because we were skating around, and in the feild across the street people were setting off fireworks, so we could see them over the top of our house as we were skating around. Once we came in we watched this show about this dude who was taking these pictures of wild hyenas.
It was nifty.
My aunt and uncle went home yesterday from their visit. They got to the airport around 2pm, and their plane was suppose to leave around 3pm. But they had some technical difficulties. So they had to wait six hours. So they didn't leave until around 8:30pm. So they probably weren't home until
the next year, 2010.I hate it when people call it twenty-ten instead of two thousand and ten. It sounds freaky. I don't like it at all. Omg new decade. I'm probably still going to write 2009 for a few months on my sheets at school. Actually, I
know I will write 2009 for a few months.
I went shopping a few days back and got a shirt with Mario on it
:D I really like it for some unknown reason. I got a few other things too, so now I have a bit more new clothes. I hate it when you get clothing for Christmas that you don't like, and you have to wear it anyways. Or if you get it and its too small or too big so you go to exchange it but they are all out of the size that you needed.
D:laterrs,
1:52 PM