no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
blow my speakers up,
I'm currently listening to
Kiss N Tell by Kesha. It's not too bad.
I'm also doing french homework. Yes, french. I live in Canada so we don't take Spanish like most of you
other Internet addicts.
Art class is getting boring. We have two art classes this year, but is sucks because we have a real art teacher for one of the classes, and we have a gym teacher for the other. The gym teacher doesn't know crap about art. I pretty much sit there and doodle in my art portfolio tiny
pictures of eyes the entire time. I
love drawing eyes, but not for almost two hours week after week.
I'm so bored with my life. Living my life lately has been like, watching paint dry for 3 years. Boringg.
I WANT TO MOVE.I don't know if I said this earlier, but I'm going to a
Hedley concert in April. I'm actually quite excited. I'm going with one of my friends and I know we will make it amusing. Plus, hello, its Hedley. I do like Hedley. I plan to buy a tee shirt :D
laterrs,
4:17 PM