no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Sunday, January 17, 2010
GRAVITY IS PULLING ME

I really love eating random things at random times of the day. For example, yesterday I had waffles for breakfast around 9:00am, chocolate cake around 11:30am, an apple around 4:00pm, a candy cane around 7:00pm, and two bowls of Cheerios around 10:00pm.

I watched two movies today. I watched Whiteout and Moon. They were both kinda strange, but they weren't bad. Moon was really different, and really warped. It was actually kind of depressing. I wont talk about it anymore in case any of you want to see them someday.

I need to get a haircut. I haven't had my haircut since last April and its healthy to get it cut once in a while. No, I'm not making it much shorter, but I want to get some of my long layers fixed, and trim the ends. Currently my hair reaches the middle of the upper half of my arm.

I am officially not using earbuds anymore while listening to music on the computer. I read some articles about how they cause hearing loss more than regular headphones, so I might as well just use regular headphones. Use speakers? Can't. Not when the rest of my family is in the background watching tv. Turn down the music? I am, but I like blocking out my younger brother and his friends attacking each other in the background. Earbuds are now reserved for my iPod. Maybe I'll be cool and try regular headphones with my iPod. I'll get weird looks, but why not?

laterrs,

5:37 PM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor