no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
INTERNAL BLEEDING.
I'm thirsty. I also feel like writing a book. That takes too much patience at the moment, so I'm not going to bother. I just like writing all those
descriptive sentences anyways.
I finished that
lovely project on Romania today, thank god. It was supremely boring and I never want to do a project on a place ever again. It turned out pretty good though.
On Tuesday the entire grade nine gets our fabulous chat about high school next year. Hurrah. No really. We have to choose english, pre ib, or french immersion. French is where almost all your classes are french, english is self-explanatory, and pre ib is just like everything is advanced.
Ew.Do certain rhythms in songs make you think of certain things? They do for me. Not even like, the words. Pretend there's no words. I also don't mean, you hear a song and it reminds you a movie that you saw it in or something. Like, when I hear certain songs they remind me of people, and how I currently feel towards that person.
Strange. I'm listening to this song and man, it's making me depressed. Yet, it's making me happy too. Ugh, I'm getting myself freaked out.
2 hours later: Okay, I'm adding more. I feel like my stomach is bubbling and any minute its going to blow acid up my throat. & no, its not a barfy feeling. I just feel strange. I feel like I want to curl up in a ball and squeeze my legs against myself until it hurts. I want to go up stairs and put on all my sweaters and then lay in the feild across the street. I'm having some emotional issues and its not even "that time".
Ugh, I feel gross for even mentioning that on here.
I'm leaving now.
Laterrs,
8:25 PM