no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Monday, January 11, 2010
SPONGEBOB IS NEVER GETTING MARRIED!

This post makes me sounds incredibly girly for some odd reason.

So here's my new layout! It's... plain... and colorful. The words on the left are from the song Lost In Stereo by All Time Low. I love putting lyrics on my blog, even if they aren't from my favorite song. This time it was more of a weather or not the words would fit over there.

I told my 10 year old brother today that spongebob was asexual. I didn't get really into it, I just said spongebob can have babies whenever he wants because he's a sea sponge. That's just what they do. They are not male or female. Yeah, I found it quite funny when I first found out, but I'm not so sure I should have told my brother xD

It was around -6 Degrees Celsius today, so yes, it was cold. Especially with the -18 degree windchill. I wore my grey mittens with the mouse faces and ears on them, my ski jacket, and my Uggs boots. Well, that's what I'd usually wear outside anyways during the winter.

[Be warned; I'm talking about shoes] It's actually quite funny, Uggs boots are probably some of the most ugly boots to ever be made. They are plain, and grey/beige/brown/black. Yes, they are super fuzzy inside, and totally comfortable, but they can be pretty bad for your feet, as they have completely flat bottoms. It's just like those hideous Crocs. They are the most disgusting footwear ever, but they use to be incredibly popular. It's all about comfort and price.

I'm doing a project on Romania! It's sadly, not as an interesting country as I was hoping. It's too late to change my choice now since I already stated that that was the country I'm doing to my teacher. I guess any country that I picked would be boring, since after all, this IS a project. Aren't most projects boring?

I have orchestra again tonight. I really am starting to not like it. We have to do all this crappy book work now. At least my friends Kim and Susie are there, which helps... even if all they are going to talk about is their boy problems :P I'm like, some type of advice-giver/therapist lately. Everyone asks me everything, its not like I have much experience! Or almost any, really :D

laterrs,

5:23 PM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor