no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
MOUTH TO MOUTH! MOUTH TO MOUTH!
A bunch of my friends and I had our first aid course at school today. I am now certified to do
CPR and help you when you're choking and all that jazz on you. So if you need to use an epi pen I can shove it in your leg.
School is so dull.
Tonight I have my last dance class before our February show. It's going to be a strange show, since our dance is really awkward to do. Really awkward. It sometimes feels like we're
sumo wrestlers trying to do yoga. It isn't really working for us. Not that we can change it now..
I have nothing to talk about once again.
Blah blah blah.Sometime in May or June my orchestra group and me are going on a two night trip over to PEI. It's exciting.
Surprisingly, those trips are fun since we don't play violin very often and we get to stay at a hotel. I hope my friends Susie and Kim go this time.
laterr
laterr
laters,
4:01 PM