no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Sunday, February 21, 2010
my 100th post !

Wowza. I sure talk a lot.

Yesterday I went to this grade nine conference thing which turned out to be really fun. We did these activities and such and ate food and such and met new people and.. such. I was also kind of stupid in the fact that I took a marker and coloured my hand blue. The back of it, and my palm. I don't really regret doing it, but now it wont come off ;D

You know what? Here's a joke.

okay so a pirate walks into a bar, and he has a wheel on the front of his pants. one of those wheels you use to steer a boat.

the manager comes over and says, "hey buddy, why do you got a wheel on your pants?"

and the pirate says "I don't know, but its driving me nuts!"


Funny? Huh? Maybe? A little? I heard it yesterday. If you don't get it, maybe you shouldn't.

laterrs,

11:56 AM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor