no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
no school, snow everywhere!
I've got a new blog layout.
Yay. "You're" takes you here, "Putting On" takes you to my profile, "A Great" takes you to my history, "Vanishing" takes you to my cbox, and "Act" takes you to my affiliates (:
This one actually matches my blog name. You know, I never really explained why my blog name is vanishinglights. I honestly don't know myself. I guess it just is. I think I originally wanted something creative, but it turned out to be something unoriginal and similar to others. Oh well, it is what it is.
I don't have school today due to the fact that it's a snow day ;D First snow day of my grade nine year. First snow day of 2010. I'm not happy about it. I like Wednesdays, we have art. I like art, aha. I'd rather miss tomorrow since we have double science with a teacher that doesn't understand that if all classes are boring, we don't learn. I get that not everything can be interesting, but when you find your students beginning to day dream about socks, you need to change the way you teach. He thought we were all behaving because we were quiet, when in truth we were all quiet because we were
asleep.I slept in today until around twelve, so I got a headache. The headache was only partly because of sleeping too long, it was also there because there is a lot of air pressure outside. If it would start to rain right now it would probably go away. Strange huh?
laterrs,
2:41 PM