no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
MYFRIENDISOBSESSEDWITHBIEBER
I haven't been on in a while. I've been so busy my brain was on overdrive. I'm starting to slow down and get back in my mojo now. Last week was my
"spring break" which here in Canada we call March Break, since it isn't in spring and it's in March. Obvs.
I'm really starting to hate school. I just want to get these three months over and get on with summer. I
love summer, because its NICE AND TOASTY. I hate snow, and cold, and all that.
Etc etc.I've been really getting into guitar lately. Not acoustic, or electric. I'm really liking classical. Just because it's classical it doesn't mean its just old songs you play, it just sounds a lot smoother to me. I can currently play
Hey There Delilah and
House of the Rising Sun. Simple guitar songs for advanced players, but dude, I started like
two weeks ago. At least I have some previous music knowledge from play violin.
My friend Susie acted like a turd today.
No comment.My other friend Lillie is getting obsessed with Justin Bieber. Like, she can't stop talking about him. She added him on twitter so now all his tweets are sent to her phone, which means that's another excuse to talk about him. She better not get any more obsessive or I'm going to have t give her the good ol' one two. He's cute and all, just seriously.
So how often do you all dance around your room? Not much? A little? Well, how many of you dance around in your kitchen in your pajama's in almost no light?
I do. It's really amusing.
Have any of you ever heard of Shane Dawson on youtube? He's this 20 something year old dude who makes .. videos. They are comedy, and for some reason I find them really funny.
Lot's are inappropriate, so watch at your own risk x] Just felt like sharing.
My mother and I don't get along well. It sucks. Everything I do is wrong. I'm an average teenager with a not so average height. I'M 5'10 GUYS BEAT THAT! I actually love being tall. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I'd hate to be short and have people stepping all over me. I'd rather stand tall and have people stare at me and say
"OMGYEURSOTALL". Whop! I don't really want to grow any taller though. This is good.
laterrs,
6:10 PM