no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Friday, March 26, 2010
Soggy burgers has two meanings
Five seconds after I made my post yesterday I realized I was sitting in the complete darkness. My brother who was behind me watching tv was in the darkness too. We sat there for like two minutes before I said "What just happened?" Apparently the power all down my street went out. I don't know why. I opened my cell as a flashlight and made my way up stairs and proceeded to play guitar in the dark. How sad is it that I sound better when I can't see what I'm doing?
Blogger = bad luck.I'm going to Hedley soon!
YAYAYAYYAYAYA. If you don't know who they are you suck and I'm forcing you to go look them up on youtube.
Now. Go.
It's snowing outside ): It's kind of random because two weeks ago it went up to 18 degrees Celsius. That's tee shirt and jeans weather.
I'm having
Mcdonald's for supper. I like Mcdonald's, even though it is incredibly unhealthy. Their fries are
to die for in my opinion. I went on this trip to Ontario before and on the way we stopped in Quebec, and the Mcdonald's in Quebec tastes like craaaaap! Their hamburger's tasted like
flesh and their fries tasted like
soggy bread. It was sick. French people can't make fast food.
laters,
5:13 PM