no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
bleeding out my ears.
I always think of something
deep and interesting to say, and then soon as I open up a New Post, I forget. Then I become boring and dull Emily, and I have nothing to talk about. I guess you could call that slightly ironic. Or maybe you can't.
I don't know. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be the
only person on the moon. You know how people always talk about this so called "man on the moon". What if you were the man on the moon? How incredibly lonely would that be? And like, where would you live? What would you eat? I bet after a few months I'd start to hallucinate. I wouldn't go totally crazy for about 10-14 years. Still, I wouldn't like to live by myself on the moon. I think there is a movie about a guy who lives on the moon. In fact, I think it's called
Moon.
Sometimes I think the people that makes these fruit gummies that I'm eating
hate me. I swear it that they do. Each little pack has raspberry gummies, orange gummies, grape gummies, strawberry gummies, and peach gummies. Except I never get the peach ones. And they just have to be my favorite ones right?
This layout was my
first layout I ever made for blogger. I'm sick of the one I had previously, so I am reusing this one until I get another. Just fyi.
Laterrs,
3:31 PM