no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010
hold on to my sweater girl,



Hedley in two days !

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP LEAVING BLOGGER FOR TUMBLR D:

I made a new layout (: Like like? It will do for a while. I like making layouts with people in them, it's kinda fun.

I'm not really in the best mood today. I got upset at myself in math for thinking stupid things and I got annoyed with everything after that. I had a complete outrage on twitter. Thank god I'm good at hiding what I really feel (: Or maybe that's not a good thing. I think it just makes it hard to talk about it when you actually want to, but at least there are no prying eyes at school trying to peel me apart from the inside.

I've just notice that in most of my pictures of myself it looks like I have freckles on my nose and cheeks, but I don't have freckles. x]

download sweater song by hedley
download don't talk to strangers by hedley
download young and stupid by hedley

now you know who hedley is.
Short post. Long week.
Laterrs,

6:54 PM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor