no surprise here

Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.

Sunday, April 11, 2010
you said forever but you lied,

I feel really uninspired. I try to draw a picture, and I screw it up or forget what I was actually drawing. I want to take some pictures but I'm not motivated enough to go outside. I want to create a new blog layout but I don't know what I want it to look like. So now all I do is go on flickr and twitter and talk to my friends on msn. I think it's time it gets hot outside so I can get out of this house.

I love the outdoors, when it's warm. There is nothing better than running around on a beach without shoes while wearing shorts and a shirt over your bathing suit. Then sitting on a towel and stuffing a bunch of chips in your mouth. It's still too cold to frolic at the beach. (ps. don't you love the word frolic? frolic frolic frolic)

I am in grade nine, which is the last year of junior high/middle school here. So at the end of the year we have a graduation ceremony where our parents come and we get these stupid certificates and stuff. We also have what we call a "grad dance" which is sort of like a really mini prom. You do get dressed up, girls wear dresses and guys wear, tuxes. x] ANYWAYS, I have to go out and buy a dress soon, and I don't know where to get one D: I felt like sharing okay?

Yesterday my friend Lillie and I went to the mall and I bought a new dressy tank top that is white with tiny blue stripes on it, it's cute. I also FINALLY got a pair of sunglasses that I actually like, and will actually wear. I've been needing a pair since I was 10 and I've never gotten any. My mom use to think that I hated sunglasses because I would never wear the ones she found around the house. Not true, I love sunglasses. The ones she was trying it get me to wear were just hideous. *Shrug*

Before we stood in the middle of a hallway and when people passed we would make eye contact with them and smile as big as we could and follow them with our eyes. They seem to have gotten seriously creeped (ps. blogger just said creeped isn't a word o.o) out. It was amusing. Making people uncomfortable in that way in the mall is fun. For us.

laters,

3:29 PM




may the force be with you

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
after tomorrow but before today

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011

you owe me a cookie

Designer
DancingSheep
Resources
x


swear like a sailor