no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Oh HAAAAAAY, HOWS IT GOIN'
So exams are soon. I should be studying.
There is a field across the street from my house, and it snowed the other day, so today a bunch of kids went over and made these HUGE boulders of snow all over the field. It looks like a giant snowman battle site, its wicked.
I am such a bad procrastinator. I have like 4 hours to do my homework, but instead of doing it I go and browse the internet and read books instead. Then, it's like 9:30 and I finally do my homework. I'm rambling..
KSo, I got a new camera for Christmas and I am super excited about it. I don't know what to take photos of though. It's a Nikon D3100, so it's spiffy.
We have two weeks off of school in Feburary for reasons I wont mention for privacy purposes but during those two weeks a lot of people are going away on trips to places like Florida, or Maine to go skiing or whatever. My mom wants to take us somewhere but we don't know if my dad can get any time off work. I'd love to go on another vacation. So far the only place I've really been outside of Canada is Florida twice. Both times we went to Disneyworld.
laters,
5:35 PM