no surprise here
Emily.
16.
Canadian.
Lover of cameras, computers, reading, food, dancing, acting, and friends.
Friday, January 28, 2011
WALIWALIAMNSKJANSKAN(*@&
So I still should be studying. I have one more exam on Monday and then I'm done until June. But, instead, I'm sitting on my bed like a lump googling ways to improve how I take photos on my Nikon d3100. I'm procrastinating. Omg and I'm starving.
If anyone has any tips on DSLR cameras, lemme know. I'm a big noob with these things.
I'm painting my room soon. I'm going with this comforter & headboard & the grey walls.

The comforter is a little youngish, yet not. I just adore the green + white + grey theme.
I really need to study. I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally don't want to.
I want to continue making my dress.
UGH. Short post today. Nothing much to say. I'm bored as anything. I'm also getting a neck cramp.
laters.
12:10 PM